The Installer Hub brings together an online shop and job registration portal, making it easy for our members to order their marketing material AND register their jobs, all on the one site.
The Installer Hub will offer the following benefits:
- Marketing material will be easy to order 24/7
- The job registration and marketing material will be in one place
- Members can replenish their stock whenever they want
- Speedy delivery for marketing materials
Scheme members benefit from:
- Increased profit margins
- Increased sales conversion rate
- Reduce cancellation rates
- Access for finance facilities
and much more…
Ciarán Harkin, Managing Director at DGCOS, HIES & HICS, commented:
“We are pleased to launch our new Installer Hub, it will save our members time as they can order their marketing materials easily and quickly at any time of the day. A big thank you to our members during 2019, it’s been a great year, and we look forward to working with you in 2020.”
Scheme members should have received an email with step by step instructions on how to use the Installer Hub. If this is not the case, or you would like to discuss this further, please contact our service delivery team via phone on 0344 324 5242 or email@example.com
Access to both the job registration portal and marketing materials will be available via the NEW Installer Hub site.