Shermin Finance is a truly independent broker, specialising in providing consumer finance for home improvements, renewables and the retail sector.
Ciarán Harkin, Managing Director of QASSS, commented:
“We are delighted to welcome Shermin Finance as an Affiliate Partner. It’s fantastic to work with a partner who can help installers to grow their businesses and who is committed to responsible lending in the renewables sector.”
Their finance solutions (including interest-free, BNPL and interest-bearing options) can help installer businesses close more sales, increase average order values, improve cash-flow and generate more repeat business.
The benefits for installers of working with Shermin Finance include:
- Increase in average order value as products seem more affordable to customers
- Interest free, buy now pay later and interest-bearing finance options available
- No upfront or monthly retailer fees
- Dedicated Shermin Finance Account Manager with considerable experience in the home improvement and renewables market who will provide ongoing support to your business
- Branded marketing material to help drive customer engagement
- Widest choice of lenders and consumer finance products
- Your customers will also benefit from the added protection provided by the Consumer Credit Act
Kevin Brookman, Sales Director of Shermin Finance Ltd commented:
“Shermin Finance are delighted to be working in conjunction with HIES and its members. Like HIES, we truly believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. With our consumer finance options together with the reassurance that HIES provides to customers, we make a great partnership.”
Shermin Finance wants to work with reputable and accredited installers to help them offer attractive finance solutions in the renewables market. If you’d like to find out more, call our service delivery team on 0344 324 5242 or register your interest by following the link here.
Photo from left to right: Ciarán Harkin, Managing Director of QASSS and Kevin Brookman, Sales Director of Shermin Finance Ltd.