WE’RE IMPARTIAL, HONEST & PUT CUSTOMERS FIRST.
As a consumer protection organisation, we’re putting consumers first and at the heart of every installation. In 2020 alone, we protected over 15,000 renewable installations. Talk to our dedicated advisors; we listen and analyse your needs and suggest a suitable avenue for a greener, more efficient energy system that will be tailored to your home.
- We don’t sell renewable products – we’re in here to ensure you get the right product fitted.
- We’ll tell you if it is not suitable for your home – being impartial is vital, and we’ll also help you find the best measures for your home.
- We’ll provide you with estimates of potential savings – our dedicated advisor will provide you with an indication of how much you could potentially save or earn from the installation.
Start Your Assessment
£100 one off fee
- Dedicated Renewable Energy Advisor
- Review of your energy usage and home energy efficiency.
- Analysis of Solar Panel, Air Source Heat Pump or Solar Battery requirements.
- Dedicated audit with jargon-free recommendations.
- Assess your eligibility for government grants or funding.
- Introduction to a HIES Accredited Installer.
HELPING HOMEOWNERS MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we begin, here are some of the questions we are frequently asked about our consultation process.
What happens once I have submitted my details?
Once you submit the form one of the advisors will contact you within 48 hours to arrange an initial conversation. This will take place over the phone and the advisor will determine whether a consultation is appropriate for your needs.
How does the consultation work?
The consultation process involves looking at your energy bills (gas and electricity bills), finding a better deal if possible (for your energy usage), looking at the renewables products which are appropriate for your needs, and providing you with a written report of our findings and advice.
How long does the consultation process take?
From start to finish the process takes up to 28 days.
What information will I need to supply?
You will need to supply, as a minimum, the most recent energy bill from your supplier. This helps establish whether there are any savings you can make by switching supplier and also the savings you could make by having renewable products installed.
What happens after I receive the report?
As part of the report we will provide you with two HIES accredited members who can provide you with a no-commitment quote for your renewable product outlined in your report.