We are proud to be a TrustMark Scheme Provider and as part of our commitment to supporting our members, they can join TrustMark for free as part of their HIES membership.
What is TrustMark?
TrustMark is the only Government endorsed standards scheme for trades within the home improvement industry; and by having a TrustMark membership, a company is demonstrating their commitment to work to these standards; providing trust, confidence and peace of mind to consumers. In order to become a TrustMark member, companies must be a member of a ‘Scheme Provider (relevant to their business), such as HIES.
Why do we work with TrustMark?
Commitment to Quality:
- Quality Assurance
- High standards of competence, customer service and trading practices
- Driving up standards across all trades
Giving our members access to new work opportunities:
- Working with third parties to create new work opportunities
- Exclusive finance and cashback options for tradespeople from leading financial institutions
- Recommended by one of the UK’s leading architectural practices, RESI
Commitment to Protecting the Consumer:
- Giving homeowners the confidence that they’re protected
- Support for businesses and customers if things go wrong
- Access to support and training
ECO and Government Funding:
- You need to be registered with TrustMark to access Government funded schemes including the Energy Company Obligation (ECO), Home Upgrade Grant (HUG) and Local Authority Delivery (LAD) Scheme
What is the cost to join TrustMark?
An annual Trustmark membership cost will vary. However, renewable installers can benefit from free TrustMark membership when joining HIES consumer code.
What are the benefits of a TrustMark membership?
- Make it easier for customers to find your business using TrustMark’s ‘Find a Trader’ online directory
- Access to the TrustMark logo which you can use on your letterheads, marketing material, website and vehicles, all of which will provide additional assurance to potential customers that you are a quality business
- Benefit from TrustMark’s marketing initiatives to drive customers to the TrustMark website and gain more exposure for your business
- TrustMark frequently features in articles across most media sectors including trade titles, national and regional news titles and consumer magazines
- Access to TrustMark central ‘hub’ where businesses can source apprentices through a supported end-to-end process
How can HIES members become a TrustMark member?
The process to become a TrustMark member through HIES is as follows:
- Go to the ‘Become a TrustMark registered business’ link https://www.trustmark.org.uk/tradespeople/join-through-trustmark
- Choose HIES as your Scheme Provider when prompted
- On completion of the application on the TrustMark site an e-mail is automatically sent from TrustMark to HIES
- HIES will then contact you in relation to your application to discuss the core criteria that is required by TrustMark
- Where all core criteria are satisfied HIES will then process the membership with TrustMark